For your information
- FIRST- COOKIES POLICY
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded unto the user’s browsing device when accessing websites, in this case, they are downloaded by the https://simbs.es/website manager and are used to provide the service required by the user to store and retrieve information about the browsing session happening in said device, facilitating its refreshing and retrieval. Cookies will contain information such as the name of the website that installed them, the amount of time that they will remain active in the device or in the equipment and its unique identification number.
Cookies allow the identification of the user’s device and remember its preferences through the visit history of the website. Cookies allow the user the browsing of the website and improves its use. Some cookies are necessary in order to be able to utilize all the functions involved in the service provided by the website the user is browsing.
Cookies are automatically deleted once a browser is closed but the information gathered by them will remain in the user’s device even when it is turned off (this helps, among other things, to remember the service’s settings performed by the user when coming back and browsing the website again).
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
SIMBS SMART GLOBAL BUSINESS, S.L. utilizes cookies in its website https://simbs.es/that are sent, installed, stored and managed by SIMBS SMART GLOBAL BUSINESS, S.L. with the purpose of providing our website users and visitors with the best possible service.
Cookies are used to facilitate the user’s browsing of our website, to store information about its visitors and the visitors’ preferences. Cookies are also used to improve the functionality of the website https://simbs.es/and to provide the best possible service to its users.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Permanent Cookies: cookies that are stored in the user’s device in the form of a file for a maximum period of 12 months and that are used to store the user’s preference of homepage and its data.
- Proprietary Cookies:these cookies are used to gather and store data while the user accesses our website, such as, accessing its secure members’ area.
- Third-party Cookies: these are the cookies that are sent to the user’s browser device or domain that is not managed by SIMBS SMART GLOBAL BUSINESS, S.L. but rather by another entity such as Google Analytics, which treats the data obtained through the cookies and which allows to perform the website’s follow-up through the Google Analytics tool, which is itself a service provided by Google in order to obtain information regarding the users’ access to the website.
In order for the rejection to be permanent, your browser must allow cookies. Alternatively, you may cancel the collection of data by using a Google browser add-on.
- Analytics Cookies: these cookies allow the quantification of the number of users who access the site in order to further provide information collected from those accesses with statistical purposes. These cookies enable the gathering of information about the device from which the user accesses this site.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: these are the cookies that enable the management of advertising space contained in our website in the most efficient way, adjusting them to the user’s profile and preferences. These cookies store information related to the behavior of the users obtained through their browsing habits which allow them to create a specific profile to show advertising related to them.
- Social Media Cookies: these cookies can be used in our website. Accepting these cookies allows you to use the appropriate button to access SIMBS SMART GLOBAL BUSINESS, S.L.’s offers published in social media sites (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.) affiliated to the https://simbs.es/
Most web browsers allow the user to control the cookies through their settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the websites’ capability of installing cookies, you may deteriorate your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized.
CAN YOU DISABLE COOKIES?
The user may enable, block or delete the cookies installed in its web browser through the adjustment of the settings of the browser being used. The “HELP” function will show how to do so. The information regarding the management of the cookies will also be available in the “HELP”, “SETTINGS” or “ADJUSTMENTS” functions of any browser.
In order for us to know that you have selected to opt-out, we need to establish this option in your electronic device in order to not place other cookies related to SIMBS SMART GLOBAL BUSINESS, S.L. next time you visit the website. If you do not want cookies installed on your device, you can adjust the settings of the browser you are using either on your computer, tablet, phone and/or any other device to access our https://simbs.es/website.
In case the user opts to block cookies on their browser it is possible that this may not allow the full use of all the functionality of the website and is unable to access certain areas of it, such as any type of access to any kind of services or products based on or offered on the https://simbs.es/website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been installed and how to manage and delete them, visit the following links:
- Chrome, at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Internet Explorer, at https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox, at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, at https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_GB
- Safari for iOS, at https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Chrome for Android, at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools like the following:
This document can be modified periodically due to changes in the service or due to cookies’ regulations. Thus, we advised everyone to periodically reread this same document in order to have the most up-to-date information about cookies’ use and policies.