For your information
Effective Date: 25 May 2018
In accordance with what is established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the personal data provided to us through our website https://simbs.es/contact form and/or through your browsing in the aforementioned website, will be handled by Simbs Smart Global Business S.L.
The website https://simbs.es/(hereinafter the website) is the property of Simbs Smart Global Business S.L., with tax identification number B67297275, properly registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, on 12 December 2018, in volume 46663, folio 57, page B 527023, inscription 1 and with its registered business address being in Calle Gomis nº 34 Bajos – C.P. 08023 – Barcelona (Spain).
You can contact Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. by sending an email to email@example.com by phoning (+1) 940 268 4861, from Monday to Friday from 15:00 to 22:00 hours (UTC+1).
This policy describes the way Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. treats, collects and handles the information and personal data gathered through our websites. By browsing and/or using our websites, you automatically accept this policy.
Purpose of the gathering of data
Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. gathers and processes your personal data with the purpose of offering the best possible service and providing the highest available quality for the development and management of contracted services.
Personal data obtained through our website has, as its main objective, to offer a contact platform for our customers and users with the end of answering any questions or doubts, for our users to be able to ask for more information or to solve any issues regarding any and all services offered by SIMBS SMART GLOBAL BUSINESS S.L., the following being possible by contacting us through a phone call, an email or through the contact form located in our website.
What data do we collect about you?
When visiting our website, the possibility exists of us gathering data from you through automated systems that register your IP, search history, browser you use, your operating system, access hours, time of connection, gender, location, type of network and source of traffic. Said information is needed in order to better understand how our website is used and to report statistics alongside our suppliers which manage our website’s technology.
In case you use a mobile device to visit our website, the possibility exists of us gathering other kind of data such as the kind of mobile device you are using, your preferences and your location.
By giving us access to your personal data, you confirm that it is authentic and precise, as well as updated. In the same way, you state that you have the authorization needed to provide them.
Authorization for the collection, handling and removal of your personal data
How do we obtain your personal data?
We also collect your personal data automatically when you visit our website. Likewise, we use tracking tools such as cookies. If you wish to know more about these kinds of tools and how to manage them, please visit our Cookies and tracking toolssection below.
Why do we collect and how do we use your personal data?
We use your personally identifiable data (and, in occasions, other types of data we might collect) for various reasons. Your personal data can be used for the following purposes:
- To send you a newsletter.
- To send you offers and information related to our services.
- To answer inquiries sent to us via email.
- To carry out market research and help us improve our service offer and user experience.
- To manage and resolve any legal disputes in cases where it might be required due to a normative compliance or any investigations required by law.
Unless you have chosen to not receive any of our commercial information, we use your personal data to adapt such information to your interests and likings and send it to you.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will keep your personal data as long as we have legal responsibilities in accordance to the services we have provided you. We guarantee that, if we no longer have any reason or legal obligation to handle your personal data, we will delete it or store it as anonymous data.
Regardless of the above, if you have subscribed to any of the Simbs Smart Global Business S.L.’s newsletters, we will keep your email address for these purposes until you unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe, you can contact us through our email or street addresses that are shown in the section Who is responsible for the handling of your personal data in Simbs Smart Global Business S.L.?or by clicking the “cancel my subscription”link that will be embedded in our marketing or communication emails.
Regardless of the duration of the retention period, you can request the deletion or removal of your personal data under certain circumstances.
How does Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. share your data with third parties?
We only share your information at your request, when it is necessary to do business with you and provide our services or when it is necessary for any legal reason. We will not sell your non-public information to anyone nor your personal data that we collect from you in our website.
It is possible that we divulge your persona data if the law should so require it, for example, for the application of justice or at the request of the authorities. This includes court orders, citations and orders that may arise from any legal proceedings and administrative or criminal investigations. We can also divulge your personal data if it were necessary for the prevention, detection or persecution of any criminal activities; to prevent any other damage; in response to any legal action or for the enforcement of our rights and resources.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, with regards to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to check how they are being used. You may obtain a free copy of your available personal data at any time by simply making a request to this effect.
- Right to Rectification (Correction). You have the right to correct mistakes, modify inaccurate or incomplete data, and to guarantee the accuracy of the information which is being processed. This right can be exercised when it relates to, among others, partial, inaccurate, incomplete or fractioned data which will lead to a mistake or those which processing is strictly prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your data without undue delay, in case it was processed illegally or the purpose for which it was collected or processed is no longer there.
- Right to restrict processing.You have the right to restrict the processing of your data if it was processed illegally or the accuracy of the data has been contested.
- Right to object.You have the right to object to the processing of your data when the purpose of it is direct marketing or when the processing must stop due to reasons relating to your personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is accredited or in case it is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing.You have the right to not be subject to decisions with a legal or similarly significant effect (including profiling) that are based solely on the automated processing of your personal information, unless you have given us your explicit consent, it is allowed by law or where it is necessary for the performance of a contract with us.
- Right to data portability.Under certain circumstances, you can send us a request to send the personal data you have agreed to be collected from you to a third party. We will provide you with a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format copy of it.
Likewise, you also have the right to be forgotten, which manifests itself as the consequence of the cancellation and opposition rights and which is understood as the right to delete personal data.
How can you manage your personal data?
As the owner of your personal data, you have the right to know the data that the information systems of Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. have collected about you.
For such effects, your query will be answered within ten (10) business days following receipt of the claim. In case it would not be possible to do so in this timeframe, you will be notified and also given the reasons for the delay and the date when we will answer your query. This date cannot exceed five (5) extra business days after the expiration of the original timeframe.
We will supply the information in an individual registry or linked to your ID.
Likewise, as the owner of your personal data, you may submit a claim to the person responsible within Simbs Smart Global Business S.L., who is named in the section Who is responsible for the handling of your personal data in Simbs Smart Global Business S.L.?when you consider that your personal data should be corrected, updated or erased, or when you notice an alleged breach of any of the obligations contained within the current regulations and legal provisions about personal data.
Your claim will be processed subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The claim will be made by sending a request addressed to the person responsible for Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. who is indicated below, this must include your ID, the description of the facts that give way to the claim, the address, as well as the and accompanying documents that you want to enforce. If the claim is incomplete, you will be required within five (5) business days following receipt of the claim to correct the failures. After two (2) months from the date of the request, if the required information is not presented, it will be understood that you have given up the claim.
If the person receiving the claim is not competent to resolve it, he or she will transfer it to the appropriate party within a maximum period of two (2) business days and you will be informed of the situation.
- Once the complete claim is received, it will be included in our information systems with a legend that indicates “claim in process” and the reason for it, in a term not exceeding two (2) business days. This legend must be maintained until the claim is decided.
- The maximum term to address the claim will be fifteen (15) business days from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to address the claim within said term, you will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which your claim will be addressed, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term.
The exercise of these rights is free, unless there are manifestly unfounded or excessive applications, in which case you may be required to bear the cost of processing the application.
How does Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. protectyour personal data?
Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. provides reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and misuse of, personal data. Only authorized personnel have permission to access personal information during the course of their work.
We will store such information using generally accepted data encryption and storage technology. We use appropriate commercial systems and procedures to safeguard the personal data you provide to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions to access and use the personal data of our servers.
Where do we store your information?
All personal information is collected and stored in the cloud on a server owned by Google LLC. that is properly protected by encryption activated by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate.
Likewise, in Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. We will implement all the necessary protection measures to safeguard your data. For this, adequate administrative, technical and organizational security measures are combined, and the legal contracts necessary to respond to these requirements are formalized.
How does Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. treat the personal data of those under 16 years old?
Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. understands the importance of protecting the privacy of children and teenagers, especially when the Internet in involved. Our website is not designed for children and teenagers under 16, nor directed to them. It is our policy not to deliberately collect or maintain information about anyone under 16.
For children under 16, the use of our services is only possible with the legitimate consent of a parent or guardian. In exceptional cases, Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. will collect and use children’s information only to the extent that it has been provided by the parent or guardian or with their consent.
In such event that we detect that we are treating information of any child under 16 without the valid consent of a parent or guardian, we reserve the right to remove it.
Who is responsible for the handling of your personal data in Simbs Smart Global Business S.L.?
The details of the person responsible for the handling of your requests, queries and claims within Simbs Smart Global Business S.L. and to whom you can contact to exercise your rights to know, update, rectify and remove your data and withdraw your consent are the following:
- Name of the person responsible: Mr. Oscar Adrián Orta.
- Address: 14255 Blanco Road, San Antonio (Texas, USA) – 78216.
- Phone: + 1 (940) 268 4861.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD, or Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) at www.agpd.esto request the protection of your rights, if you consider it appropriate.
Cookies and tracking tools
A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive for the purpose of storing records. You can change the option in your browser so that it does not accept more cookies or to notify you before accepting a cookie and thus allow you to refuse it. It is possible that when you disable cookies, the website does not display properly. Check with the manufacturer of your browser for more information on how to control cookies.
Cookies make it easier for you to use our website, and they give us the opportunity to offer you the option of deciding whether you want your personal data to be included or not in the treatment of information we carry out, and allow us to follow your navigation through our website to be able to adapt it according to your interests. They also allow us to remember your identity and preferences so that we can show you appropriate content for you and based in your interests.
These technologies also help manage our virtual business promotion. To promote other Internet sites, we use 1 pixel or transparent GIF files (“spotlight” technology). Our advertising administrator partners provide these GIF files, which allow them to recognize a unique cookie in their browser, which in turn allows advertisers to know if our ads were the ones that attracted users to their Internet sites. The cookie was placed by us through our advertising administrator partners. These partners use your IP address together with these technologies, but do not store your name, address, telephone number or email address. Contact us by email to get more information about our advertising administrator partners or to find out how you can choose to not be included in the use of these technologies
Although we hire third parties to manage the use of these technologies, the personal data we process is used only to help us have control of our own marketing materials and our own Internet sites. These third parties are obligated by contract to keep the information confidential and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Links to third party sites
We do not request, nor will at any time, personal information in an unsecured or unsolicited email or by phone. Identity theft and the practice now known as “phishing” are of great concern to us. Our priority is to safeguard the information to help you protect yourself from identity theft.
Changes to this Policy